Dress-up

i don't like looking at my baby pichures. mummy takes them
out every birthday. she says to me i am such a big girl
now, look at how cute i was. mummy doesn't know anything.
i wasn't cute! ugly, ugly, look at that ugly fat cheeks!
that yucky slimey mouth! ugly, ugly, iscream at mummy.

i am a big girl now. i got a pretty and pink dress and
a sparkly and pink tiara and now i'm a prinsess! just like the movie,
i will have a THE END with the blue birdies and the songs and
i will be a big and smart girl. not a dumb baby.

mummy is always mad, when i say dumb. always angry.
she says to me look how happy you were. so good. no tandrums.
i say to her i am still happy, i am still good. mummy i am still good!
she tells me stop crying. don't make a seen. but she crys
at baby pichures. i tell mummy its not fair! she says to me yes,
and puts them away.

-Divya
~~~~~~~~~~~
go corona (corona go) go corona (corona go)

Comments

Popular Posts